Zebra stripes allow you to see small changes in a surface that may be hard to see with a standard display. Zebra stripes simulate the reflection of long strips of light on a very shiny surface. With zebra stripes, you can easily see wrinkles or defects in a surface, and you can verify that two adjacent faces are in contact, are tangent, or have continuous curvature.
To Enable Zebra Stripes:
- Select Zebra Stripe command on the Tools Fluent Ribbon Bar.
- Select the faces in which you would like to add the Zebra Stripe display.
- Adjust the slider to adjust the width of the zebra stripe.
- Right-click in the Property Browser Control Box to Remove selections.
- Click Ok when finished viewing the Zebra Stripe display.
- Tangency - Zebra stripes match at the boundary, but there is an abrupt change in direction.
- Curvature Continuous - Zebra stripes continue smoothly across the boundary. Curvature continuity is an option when creating face blend fillets.