Showing Design Variation Table in 2D Drawings
The Design Variation Table tool allows creation of a Family of Parts table displaying the names and values of Design Variations from a part from the Scene.
- Click the Design Variation Table tool from the Annotation Fluent Ribbon bar.
- Selection of a different Scene other than the current one can be made by clicking Browse.
- Select the part to pull the Design Variations from in the tree browser.
- If the table isto be read from the bottom up, check the Bottom Up box.
- The title can turned off by selecting Show Title.
- The decimal precision can be set in the Precision drop-down menu.
- Click OK to create the table.
- The table can be dragged to the desired location on the drawing.
Right-click options on the table:
- Precision. Set the decimal precision of the table.
- Show Title. Toggle to turn on/off the Table title.
- Bottom Up. Option to set the table to read from the bottom up.
- Update Table: Update the table with the contents of the latest values from the Scene's Design Variations.
- Format Table. Enters edit mode where the table's formatting can be changed.